Ford Focus Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Resident Wheel-Whore
10,594 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey, I found this pic awhile back, and would to see more of this car. Any pics of this thing would be greatly appreciated!! Thanks

·
Registered
18,488 Posts
more like that tip

must be Folger's new chromed line

·
Resident Wheel-Whore
10,594 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Wow, the front end is awesome. Kinda looks like a M3 front end or something. Very cool. Thanks Davor!!!!!!!

·
Mr Know-It-All
11,241 Posts
Someone needs to make a copy of that front bumper and sell it. I'll take mine in urethane please - name the price.

>8^)
ER

·
Registered
5,396 Posts
i love that Cdan..... done very nicely... hell i actually think the altezzas match! lol first time ive said that of a focus in a long time..... i love the color.....very tastful

·
[FJ] Fail Brigade
4,986 Posts
he posted like 5or 6 pics on FF in the gallery it's some guy greece i think. close up the rear bumpers paint doesnt match though

·
Registered
18,488 Posts
tails are stupid as hell, but since the color and front headlights flow with them, it almost makes me like em...but that is only on this car

but nevertheless, the car is gorgeous, very cleanly done, i like the fuse style spoiler and M3style front end..

very sexy, props to whoever sex'ed it up

-chris

·
Registered
3,066 Posts
Beautiful...except for the tail lamps <3
Agreed. This car is totally hot.

I wish mine came with this but in the svt blue.black scheme.

·
Resident Wheel-Whore
10,594 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I think those are Euro Edition Altezzas or something, if you look close, they have orange turn signals. I've never seen that on NA altezzas.

·
Look under the curve... UNDER THE CURVE!
3,134 Posts
What headlights are these? They are like a cross between the 2002 euros and the Xenons...

That front bumper is indeed hot. Who can hook us up?

·
Banned
3,061 Posts
soo saucy !

that grene is smooth

i'd do thw rims diff though

·
Resident Wheel-Whore
10,594 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
soo saucy !

that grene is smooth

i'd do thw rims diff though
We would'nt want anything less...LOL

But I think I do agree with ya, there is alittle bit of chrome on there, A nice classy set of chrome rims might look kinda cool. Since I usually don't like chrome rims, it would have to be one heck of a set of rims tho before I put them on.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts