Ford Focus Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
****ney-4-Life!
3,685 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As said. I'll be watching the highlights after work and boring the wife and kids with outbursts of shouting as they near the end of the stage and the final gambit of this pedal powered chess game is played out.

That new kid looks strong..after winning todays stage, he's being hyped as a "once in a generation" cyclist?? I'm sure that Cadel Evans..AND Wiggins have enough within their teams to overcome the HYPE.

·
RECORD PROFITS
5,297 Posts
As said. I'll be watching the highlights after work and boring the wife and kids with outbursts of shouting as they near the end of the stage and the final gambit of this pedal powered chess game is played out.

That new kid looks strong..after winning todays stage, he's being hyped as a "once in a generation" cyclist?? I'm sure that Cadel Evans..AND Wiggins have enough within their teams to overcome the HYPE.
Every day, all of it. Sagans an absolute monster, period. He's not a big GC contender, but he really is one of the most prolific riders in cycling. He's won like 16 races this year I think. Dudes like 22 years old too.

I'm curious to see how Wiggo turns out. He was in good form last year when he was injured, and he looks to be back with a vengeance this year. I'm actually glad Radioshack is pretty much out this year, GC wise. I'm just so tired of their bitching and moaning and nagging and whining. It's like a bunch of children trying to drive a car, with Andy Schleck and Johan Bruyneel swerving all over the place.

·
Registered
19,113 Posts
I'm watching a little bit here and there, don't know any names because I don't follow bike racing but I can certainly appreciate the strength and endurance those guys have got.

·
****ney-4-Life!
3,685 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Another win for sagans :eek: What an epic end to the stage with riders attacking and that last hill!! I'm wondering whether this years tour with it's easy topography ..may be the undoing for the favourites ie: Wiggins and Evans, Sky have lost a domestic (Broken leg)..and cadel seems more reliant on big George H..Too survive at the sharp end. Just to "big-up" his intentions????

Roll on the mountains...

1 - 4 of 4 Posts