Ford Focus Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Car Photo God!
4,292 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys,
I am the organizer of the video crew shooting JF. If anyone who is traveling to JF can take traveling video designating where you are coming from (or in the midst of your travels) VIA license plates Dinners ie "South Bend eatery" road signs etc. As well as the Pose your traveling with gas station visits whatever you want! I will be cleaning up any video sent to me post jet fest and considering it for the final DVD. It will be a great help in making the final project truely about the people and the event. You will get screen credits and a lil lovin from me.
So guys start shooting and I am excited to see what we get. Thanks ever so much for all your help, work, thoughtfulness with helping us out.
Josh Ford
PS: I would also love pictures! We may be able to work them in as well.

See you guys at JetFest

·
Liter-a-cola? I measure my drinks in YARDS!
9,786 Posts
we've taken over 1.5 hours of video already! Were having fun. Maybe like 15min is clean though.....

·
Registered
1,636 Posts
i will go plug mine for you, i got a tape you can have.

·
Registered
4,983 Posts
You're going to need some in car footage of the auto-x. I nominate myself. Got a headrest for your camera?

·
Registered
1,316 Posts
when you show the Indiana group be sure to play some Jim Nabors and john mellencamp. :)

Jason

·
Resident Wheel-Whore
10,594 Posts
We'll defintely be getting some footage. But not sure of what yet...LOL
The arriving footage prob would'nt be very good since were traveling at night when its dark out.

·
Registered
39 Posts
we've taken over 1.5 hours of video already! Were having fun. Maybe like 15min is clean though.....
How much for a copy of your video???
No seriously

Anyway, I am going to get some footage of the trip there, and the Auto-X ....

1 - 9 of 9 Posts