Ford Focus Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
3,853 Posts
LEDzx3, the yellow Focus in the last picture, has the LED triangle sides. I believe he has up-close pics of the LED sides somewhere around in Team Rigs.

·
Registered
1,740 Posts
Thanks Focused...

here you go...

this was 3 years ago...and they still work and are stuck on as hard as they were back then...

those are the only close up shots i have.... good luck!

i got mine from McNews.

·
Registered
2,953 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I got mine off e-bay UK. Anyway i was gonna install them today but half of the led's dont work on one of them so im gonna order another set. The reason for that is that my brother accidentally stepped on one of them so....anyways.....i cant just get another set in exchange or anything.

·
Registered
1,740 Posts
no resister's needed. i got mine from McNews Automotive.

just drill one hole big enough to slide two wires in...

don't drill too deep on the driver's side. you'll drill into the windshield water reservoir.

i can't seem to get the page to show the lights and bumper lights and sidemarkers on McNews... the price was around 20 bucks.

·
Registered
1,740 Posts
Is that your yellow focus at the bottom of the pics with the painted side markers?? If so are you using the led ones for your blinkers now? Im just wondering what the cops are gonna think about mine.
most cops won't even know about where the orange lights are on the focus..but i don't want to assume that.

in teh day time , the reflector serves no purpose in the day time, but with the lights on, the light from the 194 bulb shines thru. so at night, you can see the light.

·
Registered
1,740 Posts
oh, well in that case, go for it!

having an aftermarket bumper, usually gets rid of the corner bumper lights, and getting the European bumpers, too.

the only thing you won't have is orange lights at night, or a reflective orange deal, for when you're parked at night....

·
Registered
2,953 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Ok thanks!!! Hopefully i wont get in trouble then. If i dont think the LED Triangle lights are bright enuf then im gonna go custom and put some newer BMW side makers on there and have to do some kind of modification to the bottle in the fender and if that cant be done i will look on ebay for one that has an indent for some side markers.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts