Ford Focus Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
308 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i was offered a really good price on a set of the eibach pro dampers, are they a step up compared to the svt stockers? i was going to match them with progress springs, any thoughts?

·
Registered
742 Posts
i was offered a really good price on a set of the eibach pro dampers, are they a step up compared to the svt stockers? i was going to match them with progress springs, any thoughts?

Intrax and Eibach dampners and the swaybar system, have them and love them. Now running Bridgstone S-03

The stock struts suxs, change them ASAP you will wonder why you waited so long.

·
Registered
1,324 Posts
You have a nice setup.. I have never seen anyone post about having the intrax springs and eibach damper setup. I notice that the bumps seem to be really hard now with stock struts. I was planning to use koni struts since that it what everybody else was used. I was not sure the eibach dampers would be strong enought to hold up to the intrax springs.

·
Registered
742 Posts
do the eibachs have any type of warranty?
I believe their a liftime Warranty........
then again the only two sure things in life are "Death and Taxes"

and the other post........ is lowered and my stock struts would bottem out EVERY [censored]ing bump
now if I'm driving real fast, big bumps will sometimes bottem

·
Registered
340 Posts
damn, that looks nice! do you get any rubbing? i've got the fk 60/40 kit and it rubs over big bumps (at high speed) and hard turns.

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
Thanks

No rubbing at all

·
Registered
1,188 Posts
I have the progress springs and the eibach pro dampers. Very tight and smooth cornering. Not as radical of a drop as the black car above, about 1.8" vs 2".

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
I have the Eibach Pro Kit(dampers and springs) and I love it. The car has settled to about 2" and the ride is only slightly stiffer than stock. Handling is more flat and I have never bottomed out.
Yes, Eibach has a lifetime warrenty.

To me, you can mix and match all the diffrent things, but why?
This kit was made to go together for a Focus and to me, I don't know of another one that I would ever consider unless I wanted to autocross. Then I would spend real money on coilovers.
Oh, here's a pic

1 - 10 of 10 Posts