Ford Focus Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
327 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone have a JRSC coupon that they are will to sell? Please email me at [email protected] or PM me if you do and how much you are asking.

·
Registered
170 Posts
I had one, but sold it to svo dave. Check with him, that is his member name. He may be looking to sell it. Also check with a member named Gandalf, I think he is also trying to sell one, if I am not mistaken.

·
Registered
12,749 Posts
Gandalf had one, I know he's had a couple interested buyers, but I'm not sure if he's sold it or not yet. And if you have any questions.. YES IT IS VALID.

I was there at the Jackson Racing dyno day when he received it from Oscar!

·
Registered
2,035 Posts
what are you talking about?????
JR had some prize give aways on the dyno day or whatever it was and one of the prizes was a $1000 certificate/discount on the JRSC. I am not sure how many were given out or where else these were given out. I have seen some offered in the buy/sell forum.

·
Registered
327 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks for the replies. Gandalf sold his....anyone else???

·
Registered
327 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
what is the diamond star?

·
Registered
1,231 Posts
Mitsubishi and Chrysler formed a automake company called diamond star, they made the Plymouth Laser's, Eagle Talon's, and Mitsu Eclipse's. I bought Plymouth Laser RS AWD, hard to beat turbo 4 + AWD for $1000.

·
Registered
1,231 Posts
Well, I still have a coupon for sale. The guy who bought it on ebay didn't want to verify his account, so that left me with no protection, so I refunded his money and still have coupon.

·
Registered
1,231 Posts
Not another auction but I'd like to get $500, I paid $575 from someone on this forum. Its only good at mossperformance.com, but there price is as good as anyones, 2995, so you get it for 2495.

·
Registered
1,231 Posts
Oh, I was wrong, my bro did put it on ebay again, I don't have ebay account so he did it for me. Looks like bidding starts at 450, so if no one bids you could probably get it for $451. Anyways, he listed it under JR supercharger. coupon on ebay

1 - 16 of 16 Posts