Ford Focus Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Preferably black, but other colors will do. Thanks.

·
Registered
1,728 Posts
Well I have a black SVT with Superleggas. They are the Grey color, forget the acutaly color name.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks, Just what I was looking for. Where did you get them in that color? I want to order a set from Tire Rack but it looks like they only have silver.

·
Registered
326 Posts
Just so you know, Superleggeras are 42mm offset and may rub with stock height tires (probably will with a drop of any kind) if you put them on a SVTF.

They are nice looking wheels (almost got a brand new set for like $750 on ebay). Good luck finding rims... I'm in love with the OZ Racing Records.

·
Liter-a-cola? I measure my drinks in YARDS!
9,786 Posts
Just so you know, Superleggeras are 42mm offset and may rub with stock height tires (probably will with a drop of any kind) if you put them on a SVTF.

They are nice looking wheels (almost got a brand new set for like $750 on ebay). Good luck finding rims... I'm in love with the OZ Racing Records.
Is that why my TD PR1's didn't rub with 225/45/17's and IIRC, the same offset?

·
Registered
291 Posts
that color is called "Anthracite" as said by the TrojanMan......and it is no longer available as stated by Ataru......and they do only come is 42mm as said by the Toolman....and they will probablly rub...........at least mine did when I had them, but mine were 18x8's so that probablly didn't help anything either..........man i wish they would have fit!

·
Registered
364 Posts
I've got 17x7 Supperleggeras with 215/45s on a deceint drop and they don't rub at all. I like how beefy they look! But then again, it's only a ZX3.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks to all for the pics and replies. MCSVT--Do yours rub? I really would like to get these wheels but I do not want to deal with rubbing issues. Any one else have any input? Thanks

·
Registered
1,728 Posts
Sorry for the delays getting back to this. I bought the wheels used, because I liked them and also becuase they were discontinued. I am still running the stock 215/45 Conti's and have only rubbed once. I was taking a corner and a good clip and there was a dip in the road and rubbed then. Other than that no rubbing for me, this includes 1 track day. It was my front fender where it rubbed so I am thinking of getting the fenders rolled just to add a bit of safty.

·
Registered
114 Posts
where do you find the rims with 4 lugs and not 5? i cant seem to find any... i love them rims...

·
Registered
438 Posts
FYI I had a little bit of rub (on dips) and HARD turns at all corners with 215/45 Kuhmo MX's. Enough to rub but not really gouge or slice the tire. I recently switched to 215/40 MX's and I am having no rubbing at all.

-btw I have an SVTF with stock suspension.

·
Registered
1,728 Posts
where do you find the rims with 4 lugs and not 5? i cant seem to find any... i love them rims...
I would check Tire Rack.

·
Registered
438 Posts
I got mine from FocusSport. & my rubber from tire rack.

-hmm, just noticed the rims are no longer in their catalog?

·
Registered
420 Posts
TD pro race 1s are 45mm offset.

·
Registered
341 Posts
I am still running the stock 215/45 Conti's and have only rubbed once. I was taking a corner and a good clip and there was a dip in the road and rubbed then. Other than that no rubbing for me, this includes 1 track day. It was my front fender where it rubbed so I am thinking of getting the fenders rolled just to add a bit of safty.
I could write the exact same thing, just an occasional rub on hard corners with dips on my SVT

1 - 17 of 17 Posts