Ford Focus Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
777 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone in the Jacksonville, NC or Surrounding areas that would be interested in lending their time to teach me the ways of the pro race package? I'm reading and trying to do research, but I'm more of a visual learner. I'm not asking for you to tune my car, but just show me kinda step by step things to do and where to go to do them. I'd be willing to make it worth your while..money, beer whatever...for your help.

I'm sure Randy is sick of me calling him trying to figure out what to do next

well, we'll see. I'm willing to travel a decent distance...always up for a road trip.

Thanks guys.
Brenden

·
Registered
24,330 Posts
You already know more than you think.
You've taken more data logs than most of our customers, I can tell you that.

Feel free to post up specific questions in the Pro Racer tuning forum. You're not the only one who may have the same question. The best thing to do is just make a thread asking one or two questions at a time. And then start a new thread and repeat. That way the thread doesn't get too big and confusing. Calling me works, too. Walking someone thru the steps works very well while both parties are on the phone. Whatever is best for you.

Remember, as an SCT dealer it's our job to support our Pro Racer customers, but you already know that.

·
Registered
4,271 Posts
Try Tom at Focus Power, he's in Belmont, NC if you cant get any help here

1 - 4 of 4 Posts