Ford Focus Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
DoubleStuf™
3,716 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I ordered a set of Koni's from them a couple weeks ago & haven't seen them yet. They have a crapload of positive feedback on E-bay, but if I don't get product soon, I'm calling my credit card company & stopping payment.

Has anyone heard of or purchased from this seller? Should I be getting nervous? How long should it take to ship a set of shocks / struts via USPS??

Thanks all,
J

·
Registered
51 Posts
Lots of time these e-bay companies refund your credit card without letting you know. Don't ask me why. Check the transactions from your credit card.

·
I have wonderous butt cheeks
8,054 Posts
I ordered my suspension from them. I had no problems, except for lack of communication. If you read through their feedback, they have been known to take a while on shipments and also are very, very well known for poor communication. They didn't leave me feedback, and I refuse to leave feedback for them. They are supposed to provide you with a tracking number with your order. I lucked out once after sending an email and received a reply with a phone number. Unfortunately, I can't find that number anymore, or I'd give it to you. But as my second sentence states. I had no problem. I paid, and received a tracking number after a couple emails, and got my order 2 days later. Keep sending them emails if you haven't already and keep asking for a tracking number. They should send you one.

·
DoubleStuf™
3,716 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I sent them one email, and imediatly got the following what seemed to be an automated reply:
Due to the UNBELIEVABLE !!! volume of emails we are getting, we are behind on
answering our emails. All shippments are on scheduale being shipped out
everyday. If you have not received a tracking number, rest assured your item is
on the way. All international orders are shipped on scheduale , unfortunately
USPS does not provide tracking numbers, We ship USPS air, however, in some
countries there might be customs inspection and delays, patience is advised
specially to CANADA.
We are closed on Saturdays and Sundays. All orders paid for correctly, and in
full up to July 14th have shipped out. Orders paid for from July 15th to July
18th, will ship out on Monday and Tuesday July 18th and July 19th . We are
closed on July 4th. For all other serious concerns, issues or questions, please
call us ONLY if it's real URGENT at 714-751-5113 Monday to Friday 10 a.m. to
5:30 p.m. Pacific time, make sure you leave a return telephone number, We will
resolve any problem you might have. AGAIN IF WE DO NOT ANSWER YOUR EMAILS
IMMEDIATELY, PLEASE DO NOT PANIC. We are CLOSED on Saturdays and Sundays.
We apologise for any inconvenience, and greatly appreciate your understanding.
Again All shippments paid for correctly are on scheduale, Being shipped out
promptly everyday. Thank you.
I placed my order on the 13th or 14th & this email was dated the 22nd. I keep expecting these things to be on my doorstep TOMORROW, and every day I've been disappointed.

·
8,054 Posts
Ah, that's the phone number I wanted, and the exact same email I received the first time. I never received a return email (other than a one liner with my tracking number) after that. I called that number and talked to the guy and found out the other info I needed. Did you call?

·
Ho, ho, ho... Green Giant
4,287 Posts
yeah, i THINK i ordered my Konis from them. i'd have to echo everyone else's statements. excellent prices, but kinda piss-poor customer service. i don't remember mine taking that long, though. i actually believe they're up in the LA area (i'm in SD), so i got them pretty darn quick if i remember right.

Mike

·
8,054 Posts
They're supposed to ship from Santa Ana.....They sell Konis and KYB AGXs all the freaking time on Ebay.

·
DoubleStuf™
3,716 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
OK, well I received my Koni's today. They look to be in good shape. They were delivered UPS not USPS as it stated in their email.

I have a few questions about the product I received though, so please check out that thread also. I'm going to post that now. Thanks guys!

·
8,054 Posts
Glad you got them. Have fun!

·
Registered
1 Posts
I wouldn't order anything from this company. I ordered struts and they sent me the wrong parts. They haven't answered any of my calls, I even wrote them a letter. If you don't want to waist your money, don't order anything from them on eBay.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts