Ford Focus Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
They have a big four-banger test of a bunch of souped-up compacts. There's two foci in it. A Jackson Racing SVT, and a comptech one, I think. It's a decent article, you guys should check it out. Unfortunately, all the Civic and RSX's beat out our Foci

-Tyler

·
Registered
723 Posts
They have a big four-banger test of a bunch of souped-up compacts. There's two foci in it. A Jackson Racing SVT, and a comptech one, I think. It's a decent article, you guys should check it out. Unfortunately, all the Civic and RSX's beat out our Foci

-Tyler
a comptech focus?

·
Registered
18,488 Posts
WRONG FORUM
...YEH I SAW IT
...JEEZ NOT ONLY DO U BRING UP BAD NEWS BUT U DO IT IN THE WRONG FORUM!!!

lol...but seriously, they shoulda asked a couple of JETTERs for the article to compete, turbotom woulda smelled everyones tires screachin to a hault as he was comfortable at the finish line...

-chris

·
Registered
12 Posts
Man the new issue isn't even expected to hit the stands for at least a week around here. I must pick up a copy!

PS In a perfect world I would trade my Ford for an RSX but my cash flow is telling me otherwise

·
Registered
1,341 Posts
The JRSC SVT broke before they even tested it, and the Vortec SVT had stock internals. That is crap. Tom would of been the best for that.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts