Ford Focus Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Driver > Car
23,988 Posts
Please do not bid on the car if you don’t have a possibility to either register the car in Mexico or import it to the US. Further, I don’t know about requisites to import this car to the US, but I understand that it can be very difficult.
this might make it hard...

·
Registered
7,351 Posts
If I could use it in the US by doing some sort of engine/drivetrain conversion I would be all over it.

·
Registered
6,296 Posts
oh my god that thing should never have 17's on it. i was looking at it and was like "that needs to be SLAMMED to the ground", but then i realized that even if it was dropped a bit (which can't be much cuz of the wheels) it would still sit like a mile off the ground. i would put some nice 15's on that baby if it were mine... maybe 14's

·
Registered
1,096 Posts
Living in SoCal gives us the ability to see these things on a fairly regular basis... At first they looked to me like some sort of toy car. Then I saw one modded pretty hevily, cf hood, m3 fenders, I would sware it had 18's, and a graphics kit... and it didnt look so bad anymore.
My neighbor has a basic cheap one he drives occasionally. He lives in Mexico part time, so he can bring it across the border with no problems.

·
Registered
723 Posts
i saw a blue one in SD a few weeks ago. it took me a sec to realize what it was. i must say it doesn't look too bad in person.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts