Ford Focus Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've heard that it doesn't work well with our computers. Is this true? I'm looking for some kind of fuel/engine management to help run my JRSC. Any suggestions?

·
Registered
556 Posts
sorry d00d...won't work. Our computers are "smart" & they learn around it, maybe not right away but it will. You need a chip. But what I don't know is that if you have a chip to keep the computer from learning, can you put one of these on then???

·
Registered
702 Posts
You could always go Pectel

A cheaper solution might be www.perfectpower.com -- I am planning to them once I get my blower and head; unless tweecer gets their package ready for the Focus first (www.tweecer.com).

·
Registered
1,324 Posts
You could use Greddy e-managae to adjust your a/f ratio without the computer learning anything. I used it for a month while I was still waiting for my ecu to be flashed by fordchip. I had the e-manage increase the duty cycle under boost, which is what the Jackson racing fuel module does for the svtf supercharger kit. I had the e-manage ground the injectors longer under boost just like the jr fuel module. I did not see the ecu out learn anything that the e-manage did to adjust a/f. If the a/f was out learned from the computer, I would think there would be many people with Jackson racing svtf kit not happy. I would recommend Greddy e-manage based on my experience to anyone who needs to adjust their a/f with low boost levels of 5lbs or less.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts