Ford Focus Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,885 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is the Apexi worth the $ ?

I can get either installed but the Apexi is 74.00 more. That isn't a ton of cash but why waste it for no increase. I also have 9mm plug wires + AEM CAI.

Thanks

·
Registered
816 Posts
it definately looks nicer IMO I've heard the Bosal is a great system from a number of people, but I would still pick the Apexi personally...

·
Registered
384 Posts
Bosal, go with the Bosal. From what I've heard, the bosal puts up some really great numbers (HP), one of the best actually. Why spend the extra money on the Apexi if you will get the same gains from the Bosal. Take the extra $$$ and get a UDP.

·
Registered
276 Posts
I have the Bosal with the FC offroad pipe & FS shorty header & love the combo for the gains & the sound. I'm going to be switching to a FS race header soon enough though. I'll be the first to inform you that pulling off the stock cat. is what will give you the most "loudness" from your system. The cat. does tone down the exhaust note a bit.

·
Registered
99 Posts
I have the Bosal and it made 7 hp at the wheels ( on the dyno at Bosal's Ann Arbor facility) Its a great system: well built, fully polished front to back, and makes nice sounds. Highly recommended

·
Registered
1,991 Posts
Originally posted by JimmySolo2:
Is the Apexi worth the $ ?

I can get either installed but the Apexi is 74.00 more. That isn't a ton of cash but why waste it for no increase. I also have 9mm plug wires + AEM CAI.

Thanks
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">Jimmy,

What if the Bosal was $40 cheaper than it is now? Would that get your attention?

Tony D

·
Registered
2,885 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
That is why I luv Tony D. He rocks!!!

·
Registered
235 Posts
Jimmy,

Not to say "I told you so..." BUT you already know which one I gave the
to... Tony D is truly the man...

Tony,

If you ever consider carrying parts for J-Body, I'll be your #1 customer

·
Registered
1,991 Posts
Originally posted by JRez:
Jimmy,

Not to say "I told you so..." BUT you already know which one I gave the
to... Tony D is truly the man...

Tony,

If you ever consider carrying parts for J-Body, I'll be your #1 customer
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">What you need for the J-body?

Tony D

·
Banned
17,312 Posts
Bosal here, and VERY Happy.
Yes, TonyD and BANDIT BOTH ROCK!!!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts