Ford Focus Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Small Car Czar
15,328 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We had awards for 1st through 3rd place. I miscommunicated to the people counting the votes and they only had the 1st place winners picked by the time of the trophy presentation.

All the ballots were kept and I will be reviewing them to find the 2nd and 3rd place in every class. Once I do I'll contact you to get your shipping info and will mail your awards to you.

I apologize for the goof, it was my mistake.

·
Registered
175 Posts
Well I am sure I won second place in svt, so ill give you my address...
or...maybe not... lol I would be interested to hear who did get what place in all the classes. There were some awesome cars there!

·
Registered
563 Posts
cool! This means I still have a shot! LOL

·
Registered
2,945 Posts
I apologize for the goof, it was my mistake.
You Threw One heck of an awesome party. I Think we will forgive you!!!

FOCALJET RULES!!!

·
Resident Wheel-Whore
10,594 Posts
Do we get a recignition for not getting any votes? LOL. I had a awesome time anyway. Thanks again!!

·
Registered
115 Posts
kool! alot of cars were pretty equal. made it hard to pick.

·
Devil's Advocate. Just to cheese you off.
6,880 Posts
Do we get a recignition for not getting any votes? LOL. I had a awesome time anyway. Thanks again!!
You'd be competing against me pretty hardcore. I had keyed, scraped, non-detailed heap of stock-looking 2000 ZX3 with mild interior mods and one 16" wheel and 3 15" wheels. I know Spots25's car definitely held it's own with mine on the "damage" but at least he had some bodykit action and a nifty model-T horn.

People would have had to be stoned, drunk, or just patronizing to vote for mine.

·
Registered
5,177 Posts
I know Spots25's car definitely held it's own with mine on the "damage" but at least he had some bodykit action and a nifty model-T horn.
lol... that was the saddest competition ever. Anyways, next year they really need a 'worst of show' or 'most beat out focus' award, for people like me and ax0n to win

·
Registered
1,113 Posts
are you going to post them so that everyone can see and do you know when you will know who got the 2nd and third places

kyle

·
Registered
1,704 Posts
You'd be competing against me pretty hardcore. I had keyed, scraped, non-detailed heap of stock-looking 2000 ZX3 with mild interior mods and one 16" wheel and 3 15" wheels. I know Spots25's car definitely held it's own with mine on the "damage" but at least he had some bodykit action and a nifty model-T horn.

People would have had to be stoned, drunk, or just patronizing to vote for mine.
i voted for you! lol jk i forget to turn my ballot in...oops that happens alot...i don't think i got any votes either!

·
Resident Wheel-Whore
10,594 Posts
HEY!! I got alittle damage! LOL, but I can say, my rims do match and it was pretty clean. LOL

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.