Ford Focus Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Inebriated Pecker Obstructionist
2,958 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
First, what do you need to know besides ECU Code to get me a chip? Do you need to know what Mods I have?

Also, Steve you mentioned that you may be able to order the mesh on the Avenger bumper from Wings West, and you asked me to remind you to check with them.

Thanx, Al

·
Registered
424 Posts
First, what do you need to know besides ECU Code to get me a chip? Do you need to know what Mods I have?

Also, Steve you mentioned that you may be able to order the mesh on the Avenger bumper from Wings West, and you asked me to remind you to check with them.

Thanx, Al
Basic mods are fine.. unless you get into headers, cams etc, the normal chip program should be fine.

On the inserts, I just left a message and will find out tommorow on pricing for you..

Just found out they will have two choices available for replacement... New kits will now be available with some sort of Billet Grill inserts... I'll try to get photos soon.

So let you know soon.

Steve aka Hair

·
2,958 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah, I have a race header, 65 TB, and soon to have an intake cam, and cam gears.

Billit??? Sweet!!! Please let me know as soon as you do, I think that would look pretty cool.

Thanx Steve!

Al

·
Registered
424 Posts
Yeah, I have a race header, 65 TB, and soon to have an intake cam, and cam gears.

Billit??? Sweet!!! Please let me know as soon as you do, I think that would look pretty cool.

Thanx Steve!

Al
Ok the new grills they are offering will look similar to this:
Sample Pic
Can get you that for $99, if you want same one on your car, give me a call, should be alot cheaper..

Steve

·
2,958 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Steve, how soon until those are available? I like the look of those.

Thanx, Al

1 - 6 of 6 Posts