Ford Focus Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
606 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone have the Zetec instructions in .pdf format that used to be available on Jackson Racing's site? Apparently they are no longer selling the Zetec unit so the instructions are not there.

If you do have the .pdf, if you could email it to me at [email protected] I would really appreciate it! Thanks!

·
Registered
287 Posts
Does anyone have the Zetec instructions in .pdf format that used to be available on Jackson Racing's site? Apparently they are no longer selling the Zetec unit so the instructions are not there.

If you do have the .pdf, if you could email it to me at dljos[email protected] I would really appreciate it! Thanks!
The BBK instructions are posted on the JR website. The only difference is the wiring of the JR Black Box.

·
Registered
606 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

If you do have the .pdf, if you could email it to me at [email protected] I would really appreciate it! Thanks!
The BBK instructions are posted on the JR website. The only difference is the wiring of the JR Black Box.
Thanks Oscar! I did find that one, but unfortunately it's the earliest instructions I'm looking for...I have the original black box.

·
Registered
883 Posts

Thanks Oscar! I did find that one, but unfortunately it's the earliest instructions I'm looking for...I have the original black box.
That link in my last post is the latest instructions with the black box kit.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts