Ford Focus Forum banner

1 - 20 of 57 Posts

·
TEAM Member
2,059 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
New clutches in a race overhaul kit.Available Now.
Torque converter and transmission soon available.

·
Registered
987 Posts
Ray are you selling the kit I just mentioned in the ATX upgrade thread?
What price can you get the items for?
BTW any updates on the prices I asked about in my email([email protected])

·
TEAM Member
2,059 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Originally posted by confused soul:
Ray are you selling the kit I just mentioned in the ATX upgrade thread?
What price can you get the items for?
BTW any updates on the prices I asked about in my email([email protected])
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">I am working on your prices. We are working on some new stuff. I willget them for you soon.
This kit is 550. I will try and get specifics tomorrow. It is not a valve body because it is electronically controlled. It is heavier internals like clutches.

·
Registered
1,649 Posts
Ray, what do you guestimate this costing to have installed?

[ 01-30-2003, 08:45 PM: Message edited by: TooleBox ]

·
Registered
744 Posts
so is this all I'll need to beef up my tranny if I had more than the limits of the stock tranny? or do I still need other stuff?

·
Registered
5,446 Posts
i'd like to say WOOOHOOOOO...ok that done...the FIRST FRIGGIN PERSON TO INSTALL THIS better be willign to sit down at the FJ forum for twelve hours straight to answer all us poor ole autotragic peoples' questions

·
Registered
1,649 Posts
focidood... if you are under 130 HP just this will be fine (but kinda pointless),i'd suggest a TQ converter as well. Then you're free to build build build that power!

[ 01-30-2003, 08:49 PM: Message edited by: TooleBox ]

·
Registered
58 Posts
SWEET
maybe i will get a JRSC after all

·
TEAM Member
2,059 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I didn't have time to go over all the details about the kit. It is Performance Automatic's setup. I will try and get more information. With all of the interest in this I will see what I can do on pricing.

·
Registered
3,199 Posts
Coolness Ray. Great news for us ATX owners. Oh wait I have two ATX ZX3's to do now, Ah man. Going to go broke for sure now, not that I am not there now.

[ 01-30-2003, 10:06 PM: Message edited by: zetecinside ]

·
Registered
1,649 Posts
ray, congrats if you can get any power handling specs on this kit... I have been speaking to them for a few weeks now and they really dont have any info since they have never installed nor tested this product.

They are just now building it into a prototype that will be used in the Precision Turbo project car.

I look forward to seeing if you can get any speculated numbers as they were not willing to give me any.

·
Registered
1,107 Posts
Ok .. whos gonna be a goat and go try it out. ahha

I honestly need numbers. I respect You Ray, and Mcnews as a company alot...

But before i put any $$ down.. I want to see what its going to do. And what im capable of doing in the future. Thats why i love what Toolebox was doing, taking a risk for all of us. Lets get some numbers and a test car..

Untill then i wait.

·
Registered
384 Posts
amen to that FriscoFocus, finally something to help my poor ATX.

·
Registered
987 Posts
if I had a way I would ship my car to Ray for the overhaul kit, since I am buying the FR head and manifold from him anyways

Ray lemme know if interested
if not I will have Engineered Performance test the car on dyno before the kit is installed and then after it's installled

along with seperate dyno's of teh headwork and manifold bolt on

·
Registered
18,488 Posts
hey toolebox...u kno im down for this ATX stuff, but all i kno is if this whole precision turbo works out awesome im definitly going for it, already saving up now...if not im going for the SC like you...jeez i cant waitfinally a brake from my "focus power"
keep it up guys
-chris

1 - 20 of 57 Posts