Ford Focus Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
6,296 Posts
rest assured that if that was MY RS6, THAT would NEVER happen. that person should automatically have to switch cars with me now

·
Registered
6,296 Posts
rest assured that if that was MY RS6, THAT would NEVER happen. that person should automatically have to switch cars with me now
after cleaning up the paint, i hope?
hell, if someone gave me an RS6, i would lick the paint up

·
Registered
204 Posts
So thats where they have been hiding the smurfs

·
Banned
6,369 Posts
Man that sucks, don't be too harsh on the guy, we've all done things like that.

On the plastic parts the paint should come off, as for the carpet liner, he might be able to get it replaced.

It's a mess, but not a tragedy.

·
Driver > Car
23,988 Posts
I would still drive it. And be damned grateful for it too.
Granted, i'd clean it first.

·
Registered
1,513 Posts
Ouch...that sucks. Those RS6's are beautiful. I saw one a few weeks ago with my roomate at an Audi G2G...it was purty

·
Not Special Enough
10,540 Posts
no biggie. if its latex paint it'll just peel right up. I did that in my focus with a 5 quarts of used oil. eewww. 5 months later and Im still getting greasy hands touching the mat. Paint would have been easier to clean IMO.

·
Devil's Advocate. Just to cheese you off.
6,880 Posts
hmm... yah, replace the parts that are coated in paint. no biggie.

By the way, the first thing I noticed is that this was in europe somewhere. how do I know? 102.2 FM? all US FM radio stations end in an odd decimal. you won't find any radio station operating on .2 here. Matter of fact, most digital FM tuners in the US won't even tune to even numbered decimals. My clarion tunes in .05 increments tho.

93.40 etc...

yes, I am a nerd.

·
Driver > Car
23,988 Posts
By the way, the first thing I noticed is that this was in europe somewhere. how do I know? 102.2 FM? all US FM radio stations end in an odd decimal.
also look at the shape of the service cover on the asphalt. not round.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts