Ford Focus Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
5,587 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We had pretty bad weather last time for the inaugural event up in Prescott and some had a rather bad day down Wickenburg way (the day of the massive flooding in that area). Next months is August 15, at Panera Bread, 3065 Gateway Blvd Prescott 7-11 am.

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Prescott-Cars-and-Coffee/1620948718183562

I'd like to make this, anyone interested let me know and speak up here please. I'll work out what I'm taking in the next week or two....we could meet in the north valley and drive up together. Prescott is not a long drive and there are a lot of car freaks up there. We could help them out getting this monthly event on it's feet.

In---

Rodewaryer

·
Registered
5,587 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Yeah, well, ok. Dead is the operational word of late so no surprises. According to their facebook page, they have 41 down for attending. I still plan on being there.

·
Registered
5,587 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Good day, a bit warm but still not Phoenix heat. Porsche city was the thought of the day. Needs a little more group presence, other than Porsche that is. Maybe we can get a Lotus group drive up there in a month or two.

I apologize for such lackadaisical photography, I guess having two cars there, being away from town and too warm took the photographer outta me. I missed the E-type 'and' the MGB that both parked next to me, and should have took some pics of the Holden Ute (the outrageous green El Camino-ish car behind the red/orange Scuderia). The Vixen Motorhome, BMW powered was neat, the interior pic (my failure again) is a stock pic from the net, but the interior was just as nice. Yours today for somewhere around $15K.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts