Ford Focus Forum banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
1,070 Posts
the ones goat posted are all that my volunteer camera operators took, heres hopin more of the cameras report.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Got any of me?
Whats your car look like? My wife taped some of the Auto-X .... and she taped some of the other cars, but not all of them. So I might have it. I havent had time to move it from the camera to the computer yet.

·
Registered
511 Posts
Sweet, thanks for the vid of my car, it sure felt a lot faster than it looked

·
Registered
1,070 Posts
thats your black hatch? we figured it out then, glad you got to see your car, even if it was random video of it.

·
Registered
511 Posts
Yeah that's me in the black and gold, the only run I didn't DNF. After that run I ran into electrical problems and didn't get to finish my other three runs till the second group. By that time it was an hour and a half later and I had remembered all the gates except for 1. I kept missing the same gate but never knew which one it was. I had fun though and thats all that matters.

Anyone know where I may be able to find a vid on my first run in the second group, I ran after Ataru. I lost some traction going through the sweeper after comming out of the center circle and layed a huge cloud of smoke, I have a pic of it but if anyone has the vid and can send it to me that would be great.

·
Registered
1,070 Posts
oh, i think i remember, i was the one "controlling" entering and leaving cars onto the course during the second heat. i think i asked you if you knew you were missing that gate at the end after i saw you miss it like twice

·
Registered
511 Posts
Yeah, I knew I was missing a gate but didn't know which one for sure, just that it was at the end. Oh well, given the fact that it was my first autocross and I had and hour and a half + of lull time between my first and second run I don't think I did too bad. Now I just have to find a club around here and start running every weekend, I'm freakin addicted now.

·
Registered
3,350 Posts
Do you have any video of my car? I have never seen a full auto-x video of my car running yet....
Nor have I (of my car)...
If anyone has some action footage, I'd love to see it! (Silver ZTS sedan, number "9"...First Heat)...

·
Registered
8,101 Posts
Do you have any video of my car?
I think most people only taped the interesting runs.

... which is why no one has video of mine, either.

·
Registered
3,350 Posts
Gracias, amigo!

·
Registered
39 Posts
LOL, I have no idea what cars belonged to who ....
I raced in the first heat, and worked the track in the second, but my wife taped a handful of cars besides mine and Jaimz. So ill try to get my footage onto the computer right after work, then Ill post it up and you can see if my wife taped your cars. If any of your cars are on there and you want a copy of just your car, let me know and Ill try to edit it out for you. This will be my first time using my video capture equiptment and video editing software .... so it may take me a little time.

On a side note, I cant wait for them to post all of the results from the Auto-x. I took 3rd place in the Custom SVT class, and someone told me that RacerX only beat me by a tenth of a second. I still cant believe I was beat by the same car twice
It was only my second time racing, the first time was a ghetto car club event - no classes, and I had a blast this time!

1 - 20 of 39 Posts