Ford Focus Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,642 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got bored, so I decided to take pics of my car. Enjoy!

My Autocept

Here's a teaser:

·
Registered
1,642 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Comments are appreciated
Feel free to state your opinions about my car.

·
Registered
751 Posts
Nice and clean, but there is an edit button. You seem to have a chronic case of posting twice in a row, or whoring. It clutters stuff up more and gets kinda annoying IMO so do you think you could please just include all of what you want to say in 1 post? Thanks

·
Tarderatoraka: Red-SE-00'
7,592 Posts
Nice and clean, but there is an edit button. You seem to have a chronic case of posting twice in a row, or whoring. It clutters stuff up more and gets kinda annoying IMO so do you think you could please just include all of what you want to say in 1 post? Thanks

·
Registered
1,642 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Look , i didn't do it on purpose. I was too lazy to edit my post. And i don't do it all the time. YOu must be thinking of someone else.

·
Registered
751 Posts

·
Registered
1,642 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
You're a moron.

·
Registered
170 Posts
This post cracked me up, it really reminded me of Lumberg from Office Space!

·
Driver > Car
23,988 Posts
Twas the intention
way to hijack his post, you postwhore!!!

j/k man..

anyway, soybean, you have any mods planned?

·
Registered
1,642 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Hey soybean311 , sorry some people are <font color="red"> Big Turds </font>.

BTW Nice car
Thank you FlaFocus. You've always given me nice comments.

·
Registered
5,580 Posts
yeh has a nice car, but i didnt know if anythin came of his post down in suspension. i hope he doesnt go thru w/his honda buddies spare springs

-Ult

1 - 16 of 16 Posts