Ford Focus Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
My manicurist says I have low self esteem...
3,014 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok guys with Autos what aftermarket shift knobs do you have? I REALLY like this one. It works with overdrive too. Does anyone have this shift knob or knows if it will work? Also how do you remove the shift knob? I assume the bottom part of the knob just twist off, but is there any tricks to taking it off.

Mark

·
Registered
641 Posts
I don't have that RAzo, but I know it will fit for focus. A long time ago someone posted a pic of it here
. It's kinda too tall so the best way would be to shorten the shifter pole it self.

Another brand that MAY fit will be LEVOC. It's slightly cheaper and comes in more varietis.

=dRe=

·
Registered
82 Posts
you need an allen wrench to remove the screw under the button. Then it pretty much just pops off. Just make sure to not let the overdrive wire slip into the shifter..its a pain to pull out. Its a pretty simple process.

·
Registered
5,620 Posts
I just have a shiney round ball as my shift knob.

I cut the stalk down.. cut the plastic rod down (a half inch higher than the metal stalk) and put the knob on.. so all I have to do is push down on it and off I go..

I also have a black leather boot around it too.

·
Registered
172 Posts
I have the RS Version one. Same idea as Ice's, its sprind loaded so you just push down to shift. I also shortened mine about 1 3/4", and also shortened the factory sleeve thingy to keep it nice and clean looking since I didnt want to use a boot. I also relocated the OD button to between the cup holders.

·
My manicurist says I have low self esteem...
3,014 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I don't have that RAzo, but I know it will fit for focus. A long time ago someone posted a pic of it here
. It's kinda too tall so the best way would be to shorten the shifter pole it self.

Another brand that MAY fit will be LEVOC. It's slightly cheaper and comes in more varietis.

=dRe=

That's great to know! Thanks for replying man. I checked LEVOC out and they have some nice shifter knobs and cheaper then the RAZO, but they just don't do it for me like the RAZO does. Thanks again for everyones replies!

Mark

·
Registered
641 Posts
Damn, I like badmojo setup. Can you please do a shot on the relocated OD ? Do you have to remove the center console to do this ?

=dRe=

·
Registered
641 Posts
That's just so cool, man.
You should get a shifter boot and you'll be all set

=dRe=

·
Registered
280 Posts
i love it,where did you order the knob from?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts