Ford Focus Forum banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
3,051 Posts
A was hoping for something a bit more radical, but I gotta say I like it. More power than the Z06 and that super cool magnetic ride control should make the C6 a winner!

·
Registered
1,131 Posts
Sort of new viper ish.... I'm glad spy shots never pan out.

·
Not so Photo Master
6,625 Posts
no more pop up headlights

·
Registered
3,666 Posts
blah...kinda a bland reskin

·
Registered
2,949 Posts
better than the early drawing at least......all that matters to me is outgunning the current Zo6, and each level from now will just be astounding..

·
Don't Call Me Gaga!
30,267 Posts
I'm excited... I've never been a fan of radical changes, and a C6 that is shorter with a longer wheelbase is encouraging... I bet this thing is going to be a killer racecar.

·
Registered
723 Posts
to me it looks like my mother-in-laws jaguar xk8. anyone else see it?

·
Registered
971 Posts
to me it looks like my mother-in-laws jaguar xk8. anyone else see it?
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">I was thinking the same thing. The front half is almost an exact match, minus the lower grille shape.

[ 04-29-2003, 05:18 PM: Message edited by: Brandon - TX ]

·
Registered
723 Posts
Originally posted by MEXTEP:
new one, old one...still can't afford one.
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">ditto

·
Banned
187 Posts
If that is all they have to throw at the new Vette, I am very disappointed. Ford should thank their stars because Chevy just made a ton of sales for the new Stang. I was hoping for a little retro- splitwindow 60's Stingray action out of this.

Sorry Chevy ...

·
Registered
67 Posts
Thanks for the heads up man...
BUT...What a joke. I love Vettes, but that just plain sucks. The headlamps scream Viper (which is a curse word when it comes to Vette enthusiasts) The side exit duct is cool, but its sharpness fights the almost unchanged smooth flowing fenders. I wouldn't even call it the c6 if i was them, just a freshened (if not ruined) c5.

·
Don't Call Me Gaga!
30,267 Posts
Umm... Guys... That first picture is an artist's rendition of it. Don't make your decisions based on that.

And.. I don't understand why people make direct comparisons between the 03 Cobra and the Vette. The 03 Cobra can't touch the Vette in refined sports car qualities... All it has going for it is horsepower and good looks. The Cobra and Vette are for different target markets.

1 - 20 of 44 Posts