Ford Focus Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2,538 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Street Trim

Race Trim

I was doin bout 70 thru that sweeper, clipped a cone getting sideways and lost out on 60 bux since i was in the finals of a money race

·
My manicurist says I have low self esteem...
3,014 Posts
Sweet pics especially the background in the first few. What size drop do you have? What % is your tint. Also are those TSW Revo wheels? What size are they and what size tires are you running? Sorry for all the questions, but I like your setup. Keep up the good work!

Mark

·
Driver > Car
23,988 Posts
and the wheel... goes round...and round...

·
Registered
3,046 Posts
SPOON WHEELS!!!!

·
Registered
2,538 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Sweet pics especially the background in the first few. What size drop do you have? What % is your tint. Also are those TSW Revo wheels? What size are they and what size tires are you running? Sorry for all the questions, but I like your setup. Keep up the good work!

Mark
Its the H&R Cup Kit which has settled to about 2.75 all the way around.

Tint is the darkest allowed in arkansas which i believe is 18 on the sides and 28 in back.

Ya they are Revos 17x7 40mm running some cheap ass kuhmo 711's 215.30's Track tires are stock 15's with 205.15 azenis.

Everything i have done

·
Registered
2,538 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
HAHHAHAHA oh ya i remember when i told everyone i bought spoon rims off ebay and they were all telliun me i got screwed hahahah, gulible bastards lol

·
Registered
2,538 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
actually i have never rubbed with my 15's

now my 215.40.17's on a 40mm rim look like someone took a chainsaw to the edges after i had a spirted session thru the mountians. Rolled my fenders and dont have that problems anymore.

·
Registered
609 Posts
actually i have never rubbed with my 15's

now my 215.40.17's on a 40mm rim look like someone took a chainsaw to the edges after i had a spirted session thru the mountians. Rolled my fenders and dont have that problems anymore.
car looks good man. I have a setup close to yours and I was wondering how you rolled your fenders. I have heardd the baseball bat method, but I can't fit a baseball bat inbetween my wheel/fender. how did you do it and get a smooth roll?

·
Registered
1,389 Posts
Car looks fantastic.......gosh those TSW wheels are sexy!!

·
Registered
32 Posts
car looks good man. I have a setup close to yours and I was wondering how you rolled your fenders. I have heardd the baseball bat method, but I can't fit a baseball bat inbetween my wheel/fender. how did you do it and get a smooth roll?
so put it on a jack and take the wheel off.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts