Ford Focus Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
686 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
don't know if there is one for the zx3 but i thought i've seen one before somewhere and just wondering if there is such a thing out there and where i could get one and how much and any other details.

·
Registered
5,141 Posts
u diddnt see it in this forum

·
I'm gonna knock you out, Momma.
1,170 Posts
I think I asked about this at one point in time. Some people mentioned using an AWD volvo set up, as the components are similar. But there is no designated AWD set up for the Focus. If I had the time and effort, I would try and rig one up myself.

·
Registered
154 Posts
thats hawwwwwwt..haha

·
RECORD PROFITS
5,297 Posts
i thought tribal had one for sale....

·
Registered
5,396 Posts
ya ive seen one for sale here before..... its like a hacked escape AWD system....awesome custom project for those that have the resources and knowhow to do a swap like that....

·
Registered
976 Posts
I talked to tribal at FOTB he said he had gotten a hold of one from a WRC and was going to rig it up

·
Registered
234 Posts
caught wind of a volvo T5 focus in ZX3 trim supposedly sporting volvo AWD...but it was word of mouth and could be heresy...i dunno. supposedly ford was to release it in the states sometime next year...??who knows...

·
Registered
24 Posts
It's not AWD but there is a guy on FocusFanatics.com who droped a 6spd out of a svtf into his wifes zx5, looks nice!

·
Registered
316 Posts
Hehe Yes there is an AWD kit for the Focus. Its called an Xtrac 6 speed
You know... a 25 - 50,000$ Semiauto gear box used for WRC cars, F1 cars(older F1 cars) Le Mans cars... hehe

But they are the ones who make the tranny for the Focus WRC cars. call em up!

·
Registered
483 Posts
It's not AWD but there is a guy on FocusFanatics.com who droped a 6spd out of a svtf into his wifes zx5, looks nice!
That's for the mention.......AWD Foci in the driveway might not be far off.......just trying to gather the resources(usually the hardest part of any of our high end swaps)......

·
Pron Star
14,609 Posts
Quaife makes a AWD setup for whatever in the hell you want to put it in. You supply everything except the transmission.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts