Ford Focus Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Been a noobie to the car world and having a measly 1.6l automatic
i doubt engine mods would be of any use to my motor
so im thinkin of doin an awesome styling job..

What do you think to this...
07 Ford Focus WITH
Front Lambo Doors
Rear Suicide Doors
Flip Flop Style Bonnet And Boot

May not be the best of choices, but iv seen a few cars with the lambo/suicide mixture and they look amazing.

Any idea and thoughts????

·
Registered
726 Posts
I used to have a lincoln n suicide dorrs was the last mod to go on didn't get to do it because thats a big time mod but defiantly give suicides a :thumbup: however they look ghetto tacky with lambos

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
iv seen a few cars on the web with lambo/suicide n i think they look "ok"
nothing amazing about them
but i suppose me bein a noobie am simply liking the sound of every mod i can see capable purely because it looks different haha
was amazed at how cheap lambo and suicide doors are these days
odd because i went from one retailer who was askin £500 and the next site was askin £250 for lambo doors :s

·
Registered
11,255 Posts
It's your car. It's your choice in styling.

Just be aware that if you ever plan to sell your car with those modifications still on the car, you WILL have a hard time selling the car. And, whatever you spend on the car (either with modified doors or special paint or appearance), you usually won't recouperate the money you have sunk into it already.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
very true, the car market is tough enough as it is, without trying to sell an "old" car with "new" styling
its common knowledge that you can pay £8000 for a car but as soon as u drive off the forecourt its value is possibly £6000 maybe £7000 if your lucky
god knows why but its just the way the market is.

also iv got every intention of modding my car and keeping it
its my first car and i dont plan on selling it any time soon
with or without mods

·
Don't Call Me Gaga!
30,267 Posts
Well, if you're really into those sorts of modifications, go for it.

Personally, I only like the way a car looks with the doors, boot, and bonnet closed, so anything that opens in an unusual fashion doesn't do much for me.

I'm all about the nice wheels and great ride height myself.

·
Registered
726 Posts
iv seen a few cars on the web with lambo/suicide n i think they look "ok"
nothing amazing about them
but i suppose me bein a noobie am simply liking the sound of every mod i can see capable purely because it looks different haha
was amazed at how cheap lambo and suicide doors are these days
odd because i went from one retailer who was askin £500 and the next site was askin £250 for lambo doors :s
Yeah but most of those are just the kits theirs a lot of cutting welding reinforcing shaving and fabricating. Having suicide doors done by a shop can run you between $3000-$5000 doing them on your own is extensive.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts