Ford Focus Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
My manicurist says I have low self esteem...
3,014 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was wondering where I can find the glossy B pillar trim directly behind the front side windows that are on the European and SVT Focus.

Also how hard is it to install?

Mark

·
Registered
19 Posts
you can get it at any dealership and isn't hard to install at all, just clean the b-pillar with some rubbing alcohol and peel the back of the trim off. stick it on and wallah!

·
Registered
280 Posts
Yeah I was wondering about these too. I've got the glossy triangles, but not the b-pillar trim yet.

So it's actually a replacement part, not a stick on thing.. How does the stock part come off? Is it just adhesive? Would be cool if someone had a pic of the replacement part off the car.

·
Registered
1,238 Posts
Yeah I was wondering about these too. I've got the glossy triangles, but not the b-pillar trim yet.

So it's actually a replacement part, not a stick on thing.. How does the stock part come off? Is it just adhesive? Would be cool if someone had a pic of the replacement part off the car.
I have the Euro Tirangles too...if you have them as a replacement part just llok at them and you should be able to tell how they are installed. I have my interior out so all I did was push one of the pins out from the back and then gently pry it out. They are not very difficult, just take your time. Peace

Lox

·
Registered
1,316 Posts
any part numbers for the B pillar trim? The ford dealers around here can't seem to find it in their computers. It's also the same trim that is on the SVT. The dealers here say it isn't on the SVT. Even after I showed it to them on their own lot.

Jason

·
Registered
92 Posts
I don't know if the part numbers are the same in US but here in europe the pn are: 1079336 (passenger side) and 1079339 (driver side).

btw. how much is it in US? I've recently bought 2 sets and it was $60 a set.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts