·
King of the Fairies
4,883 Posts
more pics please

·
Registered
742 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I have no money to paint the bumper, dished out an extra 2k for the damages in my accident a month ago. I'm just glad it's running!

·
Registered
5,141 Posts
looks good man u should crash the back now

·
Registered
924 Posts
im drooling

·
Registered
3,853 Posts
Damn, that's goin to look SWEET when you get the bumper painted.

And it'd look even better if you painted the intercooler black!

You got a PM, btw.

·
HELLAFRUSH
9,744 Posts
Car feels strong Dan. Can't wait to see the finished product and see what kind of numbers she throws down. Man it's awesome to hear a focus blow-off.

·
Registered
742 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Thanks for all the comments everyone. I'll try and get some updated pics of the engine bay tomorrow. It's been running well so far, I've only driven it 60 miles since the reinstall, but it's good so far. I gotta take it out and see what it can really do over the next week.

·
Registered
2,754 Posts
Is the turbo brand-new? I do believe you should let those break-in for a while... at least my friend did this for his turbo on his miata. Also if you make a lot of boost often, let your car idle for a bit before turning it off, Or get a turbo-timer.

every bit helps if you want to protect the longitivity of the new boost.

·
Banned
2,246 Posts
Is the turbo brand-new? I do believe you should let those break-in for a while... at least my friend did this for his turbo on his miata. Also if you make a lot of boost often, let your car idle for a bit before turning it off, Or get a turbo-timer.

every bit helps if you want to protect the longitivity of the new boost.
haha wtf

·
Registered
63 Posts
Very Clean with the potential for some serious sleeper status with painting that IC black......HAWT!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts