Ford Focus Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,580 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, I got an alignment not to long ago, and It has f'ed up my tire enough to make it go boom in under 3000 miles.

My Gold Euro is pretty chewed up too.........

·
Resident Wheel-Whore
10,594 Posts
Damn. You had one of the sexiest cars with Euros. Any pics of the how the wheel came out?

·
Banned
17,312 Posts
It looks like too much toe out with a decent but acceptable amount of negative camber.
If the toe were better, camber alone wouldn't have done that. (unless it was EXTREME and left unchecked)
Also guys, keep in mind that regular inspection is important.
If you drive on tires that are showing excessive wear, you accept the consequences if/when they happen.
That sort of wear doesn't happen overnight.

·
Registered
2,572 Posts
That kind of ware doesnt happen in 3000 miles. period. You had tire problems BEFORE the alignment.

·
I'll Buy YOUR car for $10,000!!!
3,602 Posts
That kind of ware doesnt happen in 3000 miles. period. You had tire problems BEFORE the alignment.
Not necessarilly, I have seen a few BMW's that chew up tires in 1500-2000 miles because of bad alignment issues.

Then they bitch and want thier money back or have us warrenty out the tire because they got "bad tires"...all this after they were TOLD the alignment was FUBAR'ed

·
Don't Call Me Gaga!
30,267 Posts
Absolutely it can... Have you ever seen a car with 3/4" of toe out?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts