Ford Focus Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3,350 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Autocross Sunday with WAI at Miller Park in Mikwaukee--I am sponsoring the event--which I try to do every year.

Anyway, to make a long story shot, the bad news is that my car deceided to blow a master cylinder on Thursday morning; I had a fair amount of brake fluid on my floormat and a "wet" backside on my clutch pedal. Ordered parts "emergency" from Uncle Henry, and did not have much luck until late yesterday afternoon finding one...in Florida
. It will ship out Friday and won't be here until Monday. Therefore no STS for me this weekend.

The good news--got a ride in a set-up AS '03 Cobra--I'll just have to make due, I guess

·
Registered
3,350 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Thoughts for the day:

1) Trying to put about 410 horsepower down with shaved Kumhos in 50 degree temps and occasional drizzle is a lot like driving on ice.

2) 2003 Cobras, even when they are traction limited, handle real good on the straight-aways

3) Boost is like a drug. Now that I have had it, I want more. Really badly.

·
Registered
511 Posts
You should have been here this weekend. At our autocross it was 97 degrees. OK so it was miserable hot.

·
Registered
1,131 Posts
3) Boost is like a drug. Now that I have had it, I want more. Really badly.
So true and just like any drug it's expensive hard to deal with and can land you up in Jail.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts