Ford Focus Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How do I remove the Badge where it says, Focus SVT? Can someone tell me, or link me to it.

·
Registered
49 Posts
I just did this on my Focus and my girlfriend's Focus as well. I tried the dental floss and it worked ok but what worked the best was a plastic spoon. Using it I got the all the letters off my gf's car in half the time it took using the dental floss on mine and I didn't break any of the letters. I didn't use a hair dryer, it was a very hot day. A little adhesive remover and it looks great!
Don't forget to wash and wax it afterwards.

·
Registered
1,918 Posts
Anyone tried 'Goo Gone'? Just curious if it helps at all or if thats bad for paint...

·
Registered
446 Posts
Anyone tried 'Goo Gone'? Just curious it the helps at all or if thats bad for paint...
It works fine.

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I went ahead and removed the badges using a plastic spoon as stated before. It worked well, except the sticky stuff really didn't want to come off. I dod not use a hair dryer because it is around 100* out side today and i had intentionally left the back end of the car facing the sun. I just need to get some adhesive remover today and get the rest of the gunk cleaned up. After which i will be washing and waxing the car. I need to get the car detailed today, because I want it to look good for FOTB.

·
Registered
340 Posts
Cool.. I should be good.. if not, I'll just follow other instructions I've seen to put the badges back on. Thanks all.

·
to roi am a pretty little girl with a shifter to r
2,666 Posts
dental floss, goo gone, hair dryer. boom :thumbup:

-gabe

·
Registered
51 Posts
1 - 14 of 14 Posts