Ford Focus Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
370 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone one have it? I had thier headers, x-pipe, dual exhaust for my mustang and it kicked total ass nothing better made flowmast seem like crap. Just wondering if it's any good on the focus and if their fit and finish sound and performance are as good as on the V-8's.

·
Registered
2,434 Posts
I've heard really great things about their mustang systems, but I think they fall into the realm of not as good when you go into the Sport Compact market (like flowmaster). Here the main dominating companies are HKS, apex'i, greddy, and tanabe. For certain cars you have other good companies too, like comptech for some honda/acura...

·
Registered
601 Posts
Yeah, I had their exhaust... It sounded badass with the stock header, but with the race header, it is way too loud and pingy... I swapped the muffler for a magnaflow..

Eric

*edit* for typing error...

[ 03-15-2003, 07:31 AM: Message edited by: Pimp27 ]

·
Registered
320 Posts
i think that the bassani exhaust is one of the better exhausts on the market, i have been working with a guy who is sponsored from bassani for his focus wagon, and he had a zx3 with their exhaust on it, very cool sounding, and gave good pep to the focus

1 - 4 of 4 Posts