Ford Focus Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Don't know if they are any better but at least there is an alternative for the front brakes on the SVT.

BAT

·
Registered
395 Posts
Rad!

·
Registered
751 Posts
It's about time. I think our pads are fine but If these rotors are coated with something that will prevent them from rusting they might be a worthy upgrade. I just hate looking at my rusty brakes every day. What do you guys use to take the rust off your rotors?

·
Registered
19,264 Posts
It's about time. I think our pads are fine but If these rotors are coated with something that will prevent them from rusting they might be a worthy upgrade. I just hate looking at my rusty brakes every day. What do you guys use to take the rust off your rotors?
Rust is just one of those things. a.) don't get your rotors wet or b.) drive the rust off

·
Registered
751 Posts
Rust is just one of those things. a.) don't get your rotors wet or b.) drive the rust off
Yea I know, but some high scale brake manufacturers coat the hats or hubs on the rotors with stuff that prevents them from rust. Im not talking about the actual swept area, just the hats.

·
Registered
2,035 Posts
I could care less about the rust...I want pads with minimal brake dust. 3 days after washing the car and the wheels are dirty from brake dust.

Anyone have experience with this brand pad?

·
Registered
22 Posts
I know the EBC Green Stuff pads are for low dust. I'm pretty sure that they have some for our focus, but not totally positive. I think EBC won an award or two for their design of the low/no brake dust pads.
Rob

·
Registered
2,035 Posts
yeah, but I think someone posted about using them and said they didn't perform well at all. I think they make the rears only, but am not entirely sure about that.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts