Ford Focus Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
alright im not sure if i would really call this a "mod". the only way u can do this is on a car with a cai that removed the stock air box and im not sure which engines this will work on besides the 2.0 l zetec.

this is pretty easy to do. it will make your engine compartment look a little better instead of leaving the empty space above the engine mount. My engine mount thing was real dirty so it helped the looks of my engine very much.

all you have to do is take a thin piece of wood and drill a hole in the middle of it around a half an inch. u need this to let the battery rest flat instead of balancing on the engine mount screw.

then just put the battery on the engine mount and most of the wires should reach but u will have to move them behind the intake to reach. just relocate some of the grounds onto different screws and plug in the battery.

now you have a better looking engine compartment. You can also see more of the cai so it makes the show quality go up a little.

·
Registered
5,141 Posts
i just moved mine to the hatch

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
ill get some pics as soon as i can get my hands on my sisters digital camera. I probly wont be able to get some pics until this weekend tho

1 - 6 of 6 Posts