Ford Focus Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone using it yet?? Or Know anyone who is??
Just wondering if it would be any better than
FC 65 mm or just more money out of pocket?

·
Registered
2,782 Posts
Do you have more info on this? I have not heard of BBK making a tb for our car. If they did a 70mm I would buy it in a heartbeat. I have used there tb before and loved it! They have outstanding quality, and I did not have one problem with my tb on my f150 for over 100K miles...then I sold it, and as far as I know the guy I sold it to is still using it. The power increase was nice also. So, please give more info.

·
Registered
2,782 Posts
OK, I just read in Focus Fanatic that their is indeed a BBK tb. But, it said pricing was not available at the time of publish. So, I jumped on BBK's website. They had the regular zetec 65mm tb on there, but no mention of the svt version. Weird. I will be calling BBK up tomorrow and see what they have to say. If you know where one is available for purchase please post.

·
Registered
2,782 Posts
Ok actually got a hold of them. Said was still in research and development. Checking to see if they are getting any "reactions" what ever that means. I will keeping in contact with them for sure. Thanks for bringing this up. Also, left my name and number with them so they can contact me when they know of a release date, or have more info to give me. The part number she had was 1754. I am actually going to check and see if that part number is the same as the regular zetec or not.
Ok...checked it out. 1754 is not the same as the regular zetec (regular zetec is 1751), good news to me since a lot of companies cant figure out what svt even means. I wouldnt expect that from bbk. I hope they get some nice numbers off this...i wouldnt mind trading some low end for some more on the top side. mmmmm70mm BBK.
SORRY ABOUT THE TRIPPLE DIP POST...wasnt paying attention when posting the other times...sorry

edit....bringing this one back for jamsvt...already called them and everything read my info above

·
Registered
2,782 Posts
JAMSVTbbk info

here ya go, tried to edit, but didnt take post to the top??

·
Registered
2,181 Posts
BBK 70mm Throttle Body

Arise...Come Alive!!!!

Anyway..anyone have anymore info or updates on this??? I think there are alot of interested SVT owners...

CCC

·
Registered
2,782 Posts
Re: BBK 70mm Throttle Body

Nov. is last I heard

1 - 7 of 7 Posts