Ford Focus Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,790 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is the BBK TB for the SVT any good/better than the FC one? I can get a new one for $249...thanks

·
Registered
753 Posts
I would assume it would be the same thing as all others

·
Registered
385 Posts
Where are you ordering this? Everyone I ask about it says they recognize the part number but cannot order it for some reason...

·
Registered
753 Posts

·
Registered
10,601 Posts
IMO the BBK stuff is crap! I have bought some of there Mustang stuff in the past and it just doesn't last. So I would spend the extra money and buy the FC or just port your own and save all that cash

·
Registered
12,749 Posts
I will be buying the BBK TB at some point... if for no other reason than to not buy from FC

I know the TBs are made by Black Diamond Racing, I just wish they were sold by someone else.

·
Registered
10,601 Posts
I will be buying the BBK TB at some point... if for no other reason than to not buy from FC

I know the TBs are made by Black Diamond Racing, I just wish they were sold by someone else.
You do bring up a good point

·
Registered
4,404 Posts
That website says 6-10 hp gain...got a dyno sheet to back that up? If that was the case for the price I think everyone would have one already.
I never knew 1mm diameter difference netted such a gain!

·
Registered
1,790 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Here's a followup...I ordered the BBK for my SVT from Brothers Performance. They marketing person sent me an email telling me that the part was discontinued so I called them to see what's up. I was told that BBK NEVER put the SVT TB into production because of a lack of interest so they don't have one for us.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts