Ford Focus Forum banner
1 - 20 of 55 Posts

· Banned
116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I bet most of you guys didn't know BC Racing made coilovers for the focus, they do! We run this kit on our 600+whp Focus and love them!
We are running deals on these this week , if you want to save then it's time to jump on these! These are top notch coil overs!
I will add these are Special Order , we will wait a week for everyone to place an order, then order all at once. ETA is about 3-4 weeks!

· Kyle Gave Me His Oklahoma Foot Disease!
13,483 Posts
Got any pictures of the actual focus specific units?

· Banned
116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Got any pictures of the actual focus specific units?
Actually we shipped out 2 sets on Friday, I snapped a couple quick pics. Please excuse them as they are not "show quality" , I had a feeling someone would ask for actual focus specific pics which is why I took them quick. Had to do it before our shipping guy had them packaged. The next sets we get in I will take more professional pictures , or maybe we should take them off our car :lol:

13,483 Posts
Those pictures do fine, thanks! Are the top mounts up front adjustable?

· Banned
116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Those pictures do fine, thanks! Are the top mounts up front adjustable?
Yes they are, 30 levels of damping force adjustment (compression/rebound), full pillowball mounts with camber adjustment. You can see in the first post the top of the front coilover. You can also request custom spring rates.

13,483 Posts
I'd be interested to see what the height adjustment allows for. Got any pictures with the coils spun all the way down on your shop focus?

· Registered
690 Posts
Are you having special group pricing by chance?

· Registered
2,906 Posts
Definitely interested. I will wait to pull the trigger on these until another member installs these and posts their opinion.
Price is very reasonable given their bespoke construction; glad to see a real performance coilover on the market to compete with H & R!

· Banned
116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Sorry for the late reply , we were figuring out how we could do this. We could do group pricing (we will consider it as a "Combo Deal") , the price would be dependent on how many kits are sold. For people that are truly interested please contact us directly , [email protected] or PM. This way we can get an accurate count of people and then go from there.

In answer to other questions, the spring rates is 170-7k in the front and 155-7k V in the rear. I asked our rep about the height adjustment to get an accurate answer , I'll see if we can take some pictures of the coils spun down.

13,483 Posts
Just want to clarify on the spring rates

170(lbs?) which is equal to 7k or goes up to 7k?

Pictures of max low will really sway my decision.

Thanks!!

· Banned
116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Just want to clarify on the spring rates

170(lbs?) which is equal to 7k or goes up to 7k?

Pictures of max low will really sway my decision.

Thanks!!
Sorry for the confusion. 170mm is the height of the spring. 7Kg (392lbs/in) is standard for the front & rear (or you can go with a 5kg). The rear is a 155mm V-Barrel type spring

13,483 Posts
Thanks for the clarification.

· Registered
3,097 Posts
Lol I've had BC racing coils for over a year now. great coilovers. When you order them you should be able to get custom spring rates as I did.

As for how low they go look up some of my posts in rigs

for referance

1 - 20 of 55 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.