Ford Focus Forum banner

41 - 55 of 55 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Damn i missed out, was looking to pick up a set..... guess ill have to wait till the next group buy. they look badass though. :)

·
Registered
2,813 Posts
Back in the hunt for these ;)
Couple questions...
1. Are the springs linear rate front and rear?
2. I am interested in a custom spring rate for the fronts, will the dampers be custom valved for the springs from the factory? 392 lbs/in is perfect for the rear but I think something stiffer is called for up front.
3. Do the rear springs use the OEM perches, i.e. what diameter are the rear springs? Are there custom perches that install on the LCA's like the H&R's?

Couple of things Fernando...
I am picking my car up in LA in a couple of days and I am eager to move into the next phase, my H&R coilovers will be moved over to my DD so...
...I am ready to buy these in the next week or two... :evilgrin:
PM me if you wish ;)

Regards,
--chaz

·
MS Paint PWNS ME!
9,807 Posts
They make coils for the 2010 Fusion? If they do and another GB happens, I might be in.

·
Registered
2,813 Posts
Seems someone should call Fernando and let him know there are several of us interested.
He never got back to me by PM so perhaps they're not regularly checking this site...

·
Registered
2,813 Posts
Just got off the phone with Fernando and these are still available by special order, turnaround is 3 weeks, and the kit is selling at a discounted rate of $995/set. It is unlikely a group buy would drive the price down any further.

41 - 55 of 55 Posts