quoted from Carizme when he got his goodies installed...
Ok just checked the reciept from my shopping list at the Ford parts counter, where I almost made customer of the month . This is what I had ordered: It starts with quantity, part number, description, and net price
(1) F8RZ, 7061, AA Shaft asy - output $91.40
(1) F5RZ, 7F343, BA Gear - Differential $150.15
(2) F7RZ, 4221, AC Bearing ast - differ $25.12
(1) YS4Z, 7065, AA Bearing Asy - Ball $7.51
(1) YS4Z, 7065, BA Bearing $16.76
(1) XS4Z, 7A564, AA Cylinder asy - clutch $39.51
(1) F8RZ, 7F431, BB Bearing $11.50
(1) YS4Z, 9E731, AA Sensor Asy - Tripmin $29.80
The parts in bold are the ones which the guy who did my upgrades at Ford told me that they couldnt even figure out which car the the bearings were for cause they weren't for the Focus and the sensor wouldn't fit for the Focus either.