Ford Focus Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
547 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So, who's still around here these days? Anyone new? I just sold my 06 and bought a 12 sedan, and am getting ideas for future mods, but I have to keep this car family friendly as our first child arrived 3 weeks ago.

·
Registered
5,587 Posts
Still around, still have my Mk1, still go to car events on a monthly basis. I catch the odd Cars n Coffee, Land Rover meetings and Lotus Meetings but have NO idea why no Dezert Focus meetings (or G2G's). My first and second Thursday nights are taken by Land Rover and Lotus, but there are plenty of other nights of the month open. Waiting for a one off G2G is beyond old news. This group should just go back to the old ways of meeting on a certain night every month and let the attendees then decide.

·
Registered
547 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Glad to see you guys around. Monthly meets would be good, but are there enough locals on this site anymore? Looks like there are three of us. Hopefully the rest of the state can swing on over and be friendly.

Got a NICE $50 score on craigslist for the new ride. Hoping to get in installed by the end of the month.

Guy claims it came off with around 200 miles on the car.

·
Registered
5,587 Posts
Can't see the images, what are they?

·
Registered
547 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Catback exhaust of an ST.

·
Registered
547 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Got the exhaust installed. It is VERY mild and looks AMAZING!!!

·
Registered
5,587 Posts
Pics wouldn't hurt. :)

·
Registered
547 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Gotta get them loaded to my PC. Pics WILL be posted.

·
Registered
547 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

·
Registered
5,587 Posts
Ah Ha. A central one and eye catching while subtle, if that's possible. Neat, good call picking that up.

·
Registered
547 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
It makes JUST enough noise to know something is there, but most people probably have no idea anything is different. It is a very family friendly exhaust, while still aiding in performance a bit.

·
Registered
547 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Got a drop in COBB filter and snorkel delete, now the car sounds AMAZING while cruising around.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts