Ford Focus Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
438 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
is there any benefit to checking in early on friday? I was originally set to get in around 9:30PM (after check-in).

·
Registered
2,367 Posts
you will get to help us set up the autocross course!

·
Small Car Czar
15,328 Posts
We are trying to work out an Early Check-In (either at the Tire Rack, or at one of the hotels).

It will help spread out the rush of people on Saturday morning. You will get your passes, goodie bags, etc.

And, as Chris said, we'll need extra hands setting stuff up!

·
King of the Fairies
4,883 Posts
i will supervise

·
Registered
2,367 Posts
you MAY get to see me flexing my muscles with nothing but shorts and dirty work gloves

people have paid for that before

·
Resident Wheel-Whore
10,594 Posts
you MAY get to see me flexing my muscles with nothing but shorts and dirty work gloves

people have paid for that before
HAHA Nice. We might be showing up early. Don't know yet.

·
Registered
438 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I was going to get there early, but that 'shorts and dirty work gloves' thing scared me!

-(i'm still planing on getting there earlier on friday)-

·
Registered
1,704 Posts
what are you guys considering early b/c we prolly wont get there until midnight friday....

·
Resident Wheel-Whore
10,594 Posts
Yeah, we might not roll between 5-7, maybe even later...Don't even know when were leaving yet...

·
Banned
17,312 Posts
NO Definites, but we'll probably be setting the Auto-X course on Friday evening as opposed to afternoon.
If all of the equipment is there in time, we'll be done in time for a med-late dinner, if not, we'll do an earlier, (5-6:00) dinner and finish after that.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts