Ford Focus Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
283 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Somebody has experience in these Clutch. Lamentably, I broke the original clutch, it changes it by one Sachs, and it was broken to the week.

They changed and broke again to it last night. I handle by the freeway 70 km, until being able to arrive at my house.

Definitively I am not going to install new Sachs, who me can recommend something really good that she has supported but power that clutch original.
Thank you very much,

Miguel

·
Registered
601 Posts
If you get a centerforce make sure you put at least the 500 miles of normal street driving on it. I know someone who just went out and started road racing with it, it blew in the same race weekend. You NEED to do the 500 mile break in.

Eric

·
Registered
412 Posts
ive got the centerforce in my car.and i like it.been on there for about 2-3000 miles now.pedal feels like stock but you can tell a big difference.

mike

·
Registered
1,785 Posts
Kinda off topic but not really.

Would the clutch out of the Focus RS fit into our cars? I mean, it's the same tranny right?

·
Registered
1,488 Posts
I'm changing my clutch in a week or two and going with a centerforce
cant beat the price and if it can hold up on Tobyboom (150shot) and Jay2000zx3(250whp launching on slicks) 's cars I'm sure it can handle an aerocharger
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">If you ever get it to work.
Crap, even with deto you'll still beat me.

·
Registered
4,197 Posts
Originally posted by ZX3 Canuck:
Kinda off topic but not really.

Would the clutch out of the Focus RS fit into our cars? I mean, it's the same tranny right?
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">I am almost 90% sure it will work...but if we know ford they put in a centerforce and they don't have the best history

·
Registered
283 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Hi guys!!!, thanks for your help. We have a little talk with the dealer of Sachs, and I have another...new...cheap...stupid... f***ing clutch. This stupid dealer, just say... ohhh it´s material failure!!!, wow...I never see that!!!! (in that moment I feel so bad... I have a recurrent thought, where is my Glock??)
Tomorrow, it´s the big day!!!, Mr Clutch Killer is back in the streets.

Miguel

·
Registered
1,785 Posts
Originally posted by COSitsWORTHit:
I am almost 90% sure it will work...but if we know ford they put in a centerforce and they don't have the best history
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">Actually it's a AP Racing clutch.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts