Ford Focus Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
490 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hello all. im am getting the fc head package soon with crower s2 cams and the crower valve springs. And for my bday I am getting a stage 2 or 3 turbo kit. im thinking thats going to be around 275-300 hp and people tell me i need a new clutch. i talked to fc today and they said they are coming out with a high performance clutch and flywheel package for like $700. they said that that would be a nice thing to have. but i want some more input on the clutch. Thanks

·
Registered
8,272 Posts
other than the new FC clutch, all other clutches are the same because they ALL use the same presureplate, wheather you like it or not

The FC clutch will have a CUSTOM presure plate, so it should actually hold more power than stock....otherwise, all other performance clutches out now, are all the same pretty much, with slightly more clamping force and a different disk...trust me...

For that much power, youre better off with a NON stock pressure plate, like the FC new one thats coming out, if it turns out to be what its supposed to, but they still have to test it...

·
Registered
490 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
thanks alot

1 - 4 of 4 Posts