Ford Focus Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,450 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
what is the best exhaust (size, sound, price) on this site? they have a bunch and i cant really differenciate between which ones would be good or not. or if you have another site that has a quality exhaust for around <$250 then post it for me...thanks

·
Registered
2,434 Posts
what is the best exhaust (size, sound, price) on this site? they have a bunch and i cant really differenciate between which ones would be good or not. or if you have another site that has a quality exhaust for around <$250 then post it for me...thanks
A quality exhaust for $250 is kind of an oxymoron. With that said my favorites are the HKS and Apex'i because they have the best construction. I just dont like the sideways can thing on the HKS so I went for the Apex'i. This kinda belongs in the Zetec forum though...and the subject has really been beaten to death. You could try a search, learn from previous posts and decide. Good luck.

·
Registered
1,450 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yea i tried a search but i could find one that was specific to tru bendz. and i was under the impression that numerous people had bought from this site and were quite satisfied with their purchase. and also...about the whole "under 250 thing". isnt the magnaflow exhaust good? it can be had for $235 all the time on ebay. but anyway...if this is the wrong forum then im sorry. i couldnt decide where it should go so if a mod wants to move it then be my guest

·
Registered
2,434 Posts
yea i tried a search but i could find one that was specific to tru bendz. and i was under the impression that numerous people had bought from this site and were quite satisfied with their purchase. and also...about the whole "under 250 thing". isnt the magnaflow exhaust good? it can be had for $235 all the time on ebay. but anyway...if this is the wrong forum then im sorry. i couldnt decide where it should go so if a mod wants to move it then be my guest
The magnaflow is a great lower end exhuast. I'd agree on that 100% if you're budget concerned. But anyone that has the exhausts i mentioned will agree...they're just in a different level.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts