Ford Focus Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Super Moderator
12,436 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I would go with Focussport if it was my money. Build quality is unrivaled.

·
Registered
489 Posts
I've heard the edelbrock is somthing special too..Or is it a rebadged header like the one above? I know its very pricey though i have heard prices from 325 to 550 though....looks good too and the build quality is supposed to be very good as well.

·
Registered
727 Posts
Its not rebadged!!! I like it!!!

·
Registered
723 Posts
Originally posted by Sir_Gawain:
I've heard the edelbrock is somthing special too..Or is it a rebadged header like the one above? I know its very pricey though i have heard prices from 325 to 550 though....looks good too and the build quality is supposed to be very good as well.
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">are you saying that the fs header is a rebadged product from another company? i'm pretty sure that fs made this.

·
Registered
376 Posts
i would like to get a short header with a hight flow cat. but had heard of all the JBA gen1,2,3 all crackin. that is the best header to get???
focus cental,JBA,Focussport,....

·
Registered
24,330 Posts
Originally posted by spike:
</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">Originally posted by Sir_Gawain:
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">are you saying that the fs header is a rebadged product from another company? i'm pretty sure that fs made this.

</font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">We indeed made this piece in-house and it is in no way rebadged.

·
Registered
723 Posts
and a hi-quality piece it is. i love mine! *note to self-thank wife for the header*

1 - 7 of 7 Posts