Ford Focus Forum banner

21 - 27 of 27 Posts

·
Kyle Gave Me His Oklahoma Foot Disease!
11,279 Posts

I can't seem to tell, is this focus lowered at all or is it stock? I'm trying to decide if I should go a pro-kit or a sportline and if this is the 1.4/1.5 they promise then I'm going the sportline for sure.

·
Registered
11,368 Posts
SVT suspension. Here's how you can tell:

If you scratch your head and wonder if it's been lowered, SVT kit it is.

If you laugh out loud because there are low profile tires on 17's on a 4x4, it's stock. Either Eibach kit will look better, but I was going for
1) Ride quality for commute
2) Performance for twisties/future track use without the infamous rear end float
3) Cheap (my lady bought it, so the price was perfect :lol:)

·
"Just a Katie"
3,914 Posts
brads03zx3 said:
SVT suspension. Here's how you can tell:

If you scratch your head and wonder if it's been lowered, SVT kit it is.

If you laugh out loud because there are low profile tires on 17's on a 4x4, it's stock. Either Eibach kit will look better, but I was going for
1) Ride quality for commute
2) Performance for twisties/future track use without the infamous rear end float
3) Cheap (my lady bought it, so the price was perfect :lol:)

you are SOOOOO funny :lol: ;)

·
Take a Bite of My Burrito!
3,139 Posts
tallguy2.3 said:
Aw internet too slow here to see pics. Boooo, I'll look at 'em at work on Thursday:evilgrin:

Ok they work now. My poor car was never in a single one. Oh well. I miss that track. Teh momentum there was awesome.
You're complaining, My ride was the best wide-body vehicule and most modded but no-one seemed to take pics or even look at it.:evilgrin:

·
Registered
11,368 Posts
MEXTEP said:
You're complaining, My ride was the best wide-body vehicule and most modded but no-one seemed to take pics or even look at it.:evilgrin:
I looked at it. I was admiring the fact that your car had even more scratches than my own :party:

21 - 27 of 27 Posts