Ford Focus Forum banner

1 - 20 of 58 Posts

·
Registered
5,620 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This genius runs around Cincinnati all the time... I didnt take this picture, but I saw this car at my works parking lot the other day..

notice the freaking step bar!!!

·
Registered
6,296 Posts
i would gladly rock that if someone gave it to me, ha ha ha

·
Registered
729 Posts
lol,,,,its a lift kit for cars,,,lol

·
Registered
5,620 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
his license plate says 20 SICKS..

Which means he is rocking 26 inch spinning rims!!!

·
Banned
3,061 Posts
thats fkn savage g [censored]!!!

you guys just dont undersatnd the hustle life ..

·
Registered
1,675 Posts
Bwaaaaahaaaaahaahaahaa!

I don't understand why people buy a $1500.00 car and them dump 6G in tires and wheels on it.

I see stuff like this all the time in St. Louis...rusty cars with hardly no paint, cracked windows, no muffler...but they've got money for expensive, shiny wheels.

I will give this guy credit...at least the car is in good shape!

·
Driver > Car
23,988 Posts
You know, i'd drive it. Not for long. I'll sell it to the Chromie Homie for a good price.

·
Registered
5,446 Posts
i would take the handgun that i'm allowed to carry in texas, and turn it on myself, if i ever drove somethign like that.

·
Registered
749 Posts
Bwaaaaahaaaaahaahaahaa!

I don't understand why people buy a $1500.00 car and them dump 6G in tires and wheels on it.

I see stuff like this all the time in St. Louis...rusty cars with hardly no paint, cracked windows, no muffler...but they've got money for expensive, shiny wheels.

I will give this guy credit...at least the car is in good shape!
He probably stole them

·
Registered
4,983 Posts
Naaa, the wheels are for his Escalade that he's gonna buy once he sells (oops, I mean saves) enough so he can afford one.

·
Registered
6,296 Posts
Wow, Gandalf and Penguini66, nice to know we have racist bastards on the boards...
what part of their posts are directly racist? they were making fun of a lifestyle, not any race of person. it was only racist cuz you just spun it that way. what, like white people don't sell drugs or steal cars? that's awfully stereotypical of you to infer that we are talking about a certain race

·
Mr Know-It-All
11,241 Posts
Wow, Gandalf and Penguini66, nice to know we have racist bastards on the boards...
what part of their posts are directly racist? they were making fun of a lifestyle, not any race of person. it was only racist cuz you just spun it that way. what, like white people don't sell drugs or steal cars? that's awfully stereotypical of you to infer that we are talking about a certain race
Agreed...

Be careful where you throw the "racism" card...

>8^)
ER

·
Registered
6,296 Posts
how big do you guys think wheels will eventually get, in regards to this whole dubs trend?

i remember someone posting a pic of some one-off rims that were like 40" or something, a tire company did it for a show i think?

but originally, the big rims trend started cuz cars looked cooler when the rims were filling in the wheel well, at least that's what i observed. but now you're getting into the 24's, which are huge but still do-able on trucks, and then 26's, and now they are starting to look almost cartoonish. when will the madness end? ha ha

1 - 20 of 58 Posts