Ford Focus Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
1,568 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can someone please post any pics of a Black Focus with a RS or R/S Collection body kit. I can't seem to find any pics.

Thanks!

·
Registered
1,568 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
1. I did read the rules (and was not clear on where to post)
2. I did
3. I did
4. Sorry?

·
Registered
2,778 Posts
I dont know how much clearer it can get. Unless you are posting pics of your car, DO NOT POST IN RIGZ. Its that simple.

And obviously, you didnt search the gallery, cause here is what you would have seen-

·
Registered
2,536 Posts
um...owned

it's ok though, you're new

·
Registered
5,292 Posts
geez...take it easy on the poor guy....stuff like this is what scares off newbs

my .02

·
Registered
1,568 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Sorry. I did look through the gallery, however I did not click on the pic, obviously leading to the other pics. Thanks guys. Any pics with the F2 kit?

EDIT** The pics above are of the R/S collection correct? And what F2 sells is like this? http://www.ffoc.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?t=75739&start=0

·
Resident Wheel-Whore
10,594 Posts
Dang that splitter is nice!! To bad it prob. won't fit the F2 bumper...

Why is that Euro Rice? Because of the tailights? And it won't be rice, it would be Alfredo...

·
Registered
1,568 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I wanted to see if anyone had one in black, so I could see what the body kit looks like in that color. I want an image of a focus with the F2 kit, in black on the car to get the best possible "feel" for it. And I dunno if that's "Euro Rice" but I know I like it

·
Registered
378 Posts
damn that's a shiny engine bay.

·
Registered
2,778 Posts
Everything he added would be considered rice here. The tails, reverse light and rear fog, mirrors under the hood, all that chrome in the engine bay, interior stuff...

·
Resident Wheel-Whore
10,594 Posts
This is the closest thing you'd be albe to get to black, since I have not seen any black F2 kits yet all the way done. [image]http://img151.echo.cx/img151/3165/dsc000251lg.jpg[/image]
[image]http://img243.echo.cx/img243/3294/dsc000297pt.jpg[/image]

To me, Rice is when you spend more on the neons and taillights, then the whole car is worth. I don't think that those lights cost him 30k. The mirrors on the hood is alittle pointless, but it makes it look better if he attends car shows and it just fineshes off the engine bay alittle bit more.

BACK ON TOPIC...this was just added in the Reader's Rides forum...
[image]http://www.focaljet.com/ubbthreads/showflat.php?Cat=0&Number=2416935622&an=0&page=0&gonew=1#UNREAD[/image]

·
Registered
2,778 Posts
To me, Rice is when you spend more on the neons and taillights, then the whole car is worth.
Ive never heard anyone refer to it that way. So youre telling me that if you bought an '05 Mustang, bought some clear taillights, huge alluminum spoiler, graphics, 22" chrome spinners, cobra eyes, and light up exhaust tips that wouldnt be rice cause its not more expensive than the car.
That is a pretty stupid thought.

RICE = Race Inspired Cosmetic Enhancements

·
Resident Wheel-Whore
10,594 Posts
Well everything we do to our cars are Rice then. Me putting a SVT spoiler on my car is Rice. Every person EVER, to put a body kit on anything that is not raced, is Rice.
Rice might mean that, but Altezza tail lights are not Race Inspired, niether is chrome under the hood. I've never seen any motorsport vehicle with any chrome underneath the hood. I guess, everyone has their own style, and their own opinion of what "Rice" is. This is all I'm gonna say about this, before the thread gets locks.
Have a nice day!

·
[FJ] Special Ed.
8,294 Posts
Well everything we do to our cars are Rice then. Me putting a SVT spoiler on my car is Rice. Every person EVER, to put a body kit on anything that is not raced, is Rice.
Rice might mean that, but Altezza tail lights are not Race Inspired, niether is chrome under the hood. I've never seen any motorsport vehicle with any chrome underneath the hood. I guess, everyone has their own style, and their own opinion of what "Rice" is. This is all I'm gonna say about this, before the thread gets locks.
Have a nice day!
amen. im throwing my bodykit on soon, so im rice

·
Registered
5,396 Posts
that RS is pretty hot...... it doesnt have rice on it.... its just for show.... so its acceptable and even if it does have some ricey attributes to it...its got the horsepower to back it up....

1 - 20 of 28 Posts