Ford Focus Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,131 Posts
1452. I wouldn't expect this from BMW it's just petty.

·
Registered
3,821 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I'll remind you that all those do is harvest personal information and bear no actual power over decision making.

Email Address: (required)
hence i just used my spam address. still wanted to show my support, useful or not. i think it's just bs to have an ad campaign for the car and then punish people when they actually want to show their enthusiasm.

Nate

·
Registered
19,264 Posts
I'll remind you that all those do is harvest personal information and bear no actual power over decision making.

hence i just used my spam address. still wanted to show my support, useful or not. i think it's just bs to have an ad campaign for the car and then punish people when they actually want to show their enthusiasm.

Nate
Don't get me wrong... the cause is noble... but tis best left to lawyers to battle over... a petition from online anonymous figures is pointless.

·
Registered
1,273 Posts

Nate
Don't get me wrong... the cause is noble... but tis best left to lawyers to battle over... a petition from online anonymous figures is pointless.
I respectively disagree.
I assembled a petition with petitionsonline.com about 3 years ago that got over 17,000 signitures. The petition was recognized and steps were taken in light of it.

I agree that ultimitley the lawyers will decide, but it is possible to sway BMW's stance so that maybe they will take an alternitive action.

·
Registered
1,160 Posts
I am curious what Ron's opinion on this matter is? If you notice, our board does not have ford or focus in its name...

·
Registered
1,880 Posts
I'm not sure of BMW's exact reasoning, but I could understand why they wouldn't want someone else using minicooperonline.com
If they would have just made it minionline.com they probably would have been safe.

·
Not Special Enough
10,540 Posts

Nate
hell, why do anything then. just stay in bed all day since everything is pointless.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts