Ford Focus Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
446 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is there any other bolts on high flow cat converter out there besides randomtech? And where can I get that?

·
Registered
48 Posts
As of now Random Technology is the only company to make one for our cars. Bosal is working on one for the focus though!

·
Registered
384 Posts
He is correct, only Random has on right now, but Bosal should be coming out with one very soon. If you are not in a hurry on it, I'd wait to see how Bosal's cat works out.

·
Registered
3,046 Posts
Both of them are correct. Random Technology has the only available high flow catalyic converter for the Focus. Hopefully Bosal will release theirs soon.

·
Registered
2,269 Posts
lets do it again! Random Tech makes the only cat for the focus right now. McNews Automotive sells them. I heard the nocked the price down to 300 bucks as opposed to 350. Well anyways...this is prolly the single piece out of the exhaust system that does the most good. The stock cat is so god awfully designed most people have gained around 8hp and 12 ft/lbs of torque. Once I put mine in the car reved soo much quicker and this was one of those bolt-ons that goes under the "definate improvement category" kinda like cams.

·
Super Moderator
12,435 Posts
You also can look into a generic high flow cat. I had one made when my stock one lost it's 9 lives. It cost me $150.

·
Registered
3,046 Posts
Originally posted by zx3ford:
You also can look into a generic high flow cat. I had one made when my stock one lost it's 9 lives. It cost me $150.
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">what bout them o2 sensors and egr?

[ 01-14-2003, 03:12 AM: Message edited by: Hi-Risk ]

1 - 8 of 8 Posts